Monday, February 29, 2016

I Found Some Baby Pictures of Hockey Players (Just kidding... old photos)

For some reason, earlier today, I looked up Carey Price and I found some old photos of him. I thought it would be cool to find some older photos of other hockey players and share them. (Most of them are recognisable, but I will still put who it is)
tom-wilson-kid-christmas
Baby Willy Baby (Tom Wilson)

Baby Pricey (Carey Price)
matt-niskanen-kid-christmas
Matt Niskanen

karl-alzner-kid-christmas
Karl Alzner (the traitor.. Look! He's wearing a Leafs sweater)

brooks-laich-kid-christmas
Brooks Laich

tj-oshie-kid-christmas

TJ Oshie

Jonathan Toews (Karate Kid)

(More) Jonathan Toews

Tyler Seguin

Alex Ovechkin

(More) Alex Ovechkin

Patrick Kane ( he looks so different!)

Sidney Crosby (literally Sid the Kid)

(More) Carey Price (Just can't get enough of him)

Moar Pricey!

Last one...

P.K. Subban

More PK

Erik Karlsson

Henrik and Daniel Sedin

More of the Twins

Connor McDavid

Okay, that's it for today! I hope you liked this post. If I can get 10 views on it I will do a "Baby Photos of Hockey Players, part 2" post so you can enjoy more kid photos. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment